Updated February 27th 2022: Campaign end date
Celebrate Valentine’s and the Love of Real Estate
📅 February 14th 00:00 UTC – March 3rd 23:59 UTC
Attention Parcl Protocol traders: if you love real estate, then this competition is your perfect match.
Starting Tuesday, February 14th, 2023, this 16-day period is your chance to trade and compete to make it to the top of the leaderboard and win rewards!
The top 10 traders with the most total $USDC gained by the end of the 16-day period will receive a prize including Solana NFTs, Parcl merch, and Parcl LP tokens.
Every trader who makes it in the top 10 spots will receive $50 equivalent of LP tokens evenly distributed – totaling to $500!
🥇 First Place: Famous Fox Federation NFT 🦊
🥈 Second Place: Catalina Whale Mixer NFT 🐳
🥉 Third Place: Orcanauts NFT ☀️
4th-10th places will receive Parcl merch!
How To Participate
Joining the contest is easy!
- Visit app.parcl.co
- Connect your Wallet
- Opt-in to the contest via the notification window
- Start trading!
- Join the Parcl [Discord] for updates on the contest in the designated channel
Show some love on the launch tweet: here
- Registration will remain open throughout the competition period
- Only registered wallets will be eligible for the competition.
- Only trades opened during the campaign period will be counted
- Closing your positions is not required during the time period, but we will count positions opened and closed during the time period toward the trader's total trading USDC returns.
Who can participate
Anyone who has access to Parcl
- Homeowners Association (HOA)
- Parcl Waitlist members (Check your email)
The information provided on this blog is for general informational purposes only and is not intended as investment advice or as a recommendation of any particular security, strategy or investment product. The opinions expressed on this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the company or its management. The information on this blog is not intended to be, and should not be, relied upon as a substitute for individualized investment advice. The company and its management make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information or opinions contained on this blog.